Customization is one aspect that makes Android the best operating systems. One can easily install third-party applications and start tweaking their Android device to get the best out of it. You can spice up Android looks by installing android launchers, themes and custom icons from Google Play Store or any other third party website.
In this article, we are going to discuss the 5 Best Android Launchers of 2017 to make your Android Home Screen better than before.
Best Android Launcher Apps 2017
- Nova Launcher: Nova Launcher is one of the best Android launchers developed by Tesla Coil Software Company. It is a full-fledged android launcher, which helps to customize your Android Home Screen as much as you can.
Though the basic version of this android launcher lacks advanced customization options, it is sufficient for beginners. On the other hand, if you love high end customization then you must try Nova Launcher Prime APK. It looks minimalistic yet it has the best user interface.
If you are a tech geek who would like to test the upcoming features of Nova Launcher, then you must join the beta program of Nova Android Launcher. The best part of the paid version of this launcher is that you can use custom icons for the apps on your device.
- Apex Launcher: Apex Launcher is the next best opponent of Nova Launcher. This app is also available in two versions: Free and Paid. In the paid version of this app, you can customize the grid size, give transition effects, customize the icons and folders etc. The premium version of Apex Launcher has smooth home screen gestures and a sortable app drawer.
- Action Launcher: You can customize your android device as per your needs with Action Launcher. It has awesome features that make your home screen look prettier than before. The only downside of this application is that it requires an Android device with good ROM (high-end ROM) as it occupies more space on your device. It might also affect your battery performance.
- C Launcher: If you are looking for an android launcher with optimum looks and fabulous performance, then this would be the right pick for your smartphone. It can work smoothly even on a low end android device (low RAM). The main highlights of this android launcher are the glowing themes and HD wallpapers.
- Launcher 8: Do you love Windows phone, but can’t afford one? Then this is definitely one of the best picks for Windows phone lovers. The home screen tiles resemble the Windows 8 look. You can also add few transition effects to the home screen to make it look more beautiful.
So, these are few of the top picks for the best Android Launcher. If you have any more options in your list, let us know in the comments section below.